Wednesdays from July 26 to Aug. 30, 10am
Join Kathy Coutts of the Okotoks Museum and Archives for free guided tours of Okotoks every Wednesday this summer. Tours start at 10 am and will be approximately 1.5 hours. Meet at the museum, 49 North Railway Street.
Tour themes are as follows:
- July 26 - Municipal Heritage Designated Sites
- Aug. 2 - Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Aug. 9 - Significant August Events from WWII
- Aug. 16 – Historic Elma Street
- Aug. 23 – Setting Up Shop – Early Businesses & Industries
- Aug. 30 – Downtown Public Art
For details, call the museum 403-938-8969.