Quality Forum 2019 is just around the corner! As part of the Forum's accreditation as a Patients Included conference, the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council will be broadcasting Health Talks, the Quality Awards ceremony, breakout sessions and plenary presentations live as they happen.
This year, the Council has made it even easier to tune in to the sessions: they will be streaming on its website! Here's a list of the sessions and talks that you won’t want to miss:
Tuesday, February 26
- Health Talks and Quality Awards Ceremony – 1900 - 2100
Wednesday, February 27
- Plenary Presentation: Jeffrey Braithwaite – 0900 - 0940
- Extreme Makeover: Patient Partner Edition (A6) – 1000 - 1100
- Mock, Yeah: Designing Health Care Environments (B6) – 1130 - 1230
- Breakout C: The Patient Voice on What Matters (C4) – 1430 - 1530
Thursday, February 28
- Plenary Presentation: Rhona Flin – 0845 - 0925
- Advancing the Voice of Indigenous Peoples (E4) – 0945 - 1045
- Engage, Enable, Empower: Strengthening Care for Seniors (F6) –
- Spreading the Safety Net (G8) – 1330 - 1430
- Plenary Presentation: Chris Pointon – 1445 - 1525
Click below when you're ready to watch!