Bluewater Park (BWP) and King Edward Bay (KEB) water users are advised that the Stage 4 water restrictions have been lifted. Stage 1 of the Water Conservation Guidelines should be followed.
Current status of the wells
- Repairs on a major leak in the BWP system have been completed
- Reservoirs in BWP and KEB have returned to an acceptable and stable state
- The viability of the water systems indicate that stage 4 water restrictions can be lifted
- Staff will continue to monitor consumption and performance of the BWP system on a weekly basis
Water conservation measures still recommended
Please continue to practice water conservation measures in accordance with Stage 1
- BIM’s Interim Director of Engineering is reporting to Council at a Special Council meeting on Monday, July 29, 2019.
- Staff are in the process of organizing an information meeting mid-August for Bowen Bay, Bluewater Park and King Edward Bay residents. All residents of these neighbourhoods are welcome and encouraged to attend. Details of the meeting will be circulated as soon as possible.
Please share this information
- BIM uses an opt-in subscriber service to distribute these updates by e-mail.
- Please share this information with your neighbours and encourage them to subscribe to receive updates.