Appointments to our decision-making bodies
Because of the APTS president's prolonged absence, Robert Comeau has been appointed interim president by the Provincial Council.
At the online General Council on May 26 and 27, two people were elected to the Provincial Executive Committee:
- Émilie Charbonneau will replace Laure Letarte-Lavoie as 4th vice-president;
- Josée Fréchette will replace Mélanie Bernier as 5th vice-president.
Robert Comeau, Émilie Charbonneau and Josée Fréchette will be replaced as members of the Provincial Council by three members of local executives elected at the online General Council on June 4–7:
- Joël Bélanger will replace Émilie Charbonneau as provincial representative for the CISSS de la Montérégie-Est;
- Sandra Étienne will replace Josée Fréchette as provincial representative for the MUHC and private institutions under agreement;
- Michaël Rocheleau will replace Robert Comeau as provincial representative for the CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre.