Provincial Health Order Updates
On Thursday, March 11, Provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry announced outdoor get-togethers of up to 10 people are allowed. You can now choose a maximum of 10 people to enjoy physically distanced outdoor activities with — and stick with them. Always plan extra carefully if you have a high-risk person in your household.
The updated PHO order and guidance mean:
- YES to small gatherings outdoors in places like backyards, parks, and beaches
- YES to outdoor playdates for kids in the same cohort
- NO to gatherings indoors with anyone outside your household
- NO to gathering with several groups of new friends – stick to one group
- NO to going inside a residence
Continue to use your layers of protection: keep a safe distance, wear a mask if you can't stay 2m apart, wash your hands, and stay home and get tested if you're sick.