2021 Registration: What You Need to Know!
Registration Renewal opens September 15th and closes November 30th at midnight.
If you do not register by midnight on November 30th, there will be a late fee of $115 applied to your license renewal. This is non-negoitable.
After January 4th, 2021 you will not be eligible to renew your license. To register past this date you will be required to pay additional fees (Late fee $115.00, plus reinstatement fee $162.50, and fines of $25.00 per each day worked after November 30th without an active license)
Key information you will need to renew or need to know about your registration/license renewal :
- You must have acculumated 1000 hours of work in the past five years
- Your total number of hours for each year for the past 5 years
- The exact spelling of the facility that you work at
- You will need to know that “Active” license remains the same (actively employed)
- You will need to know that “Non-practicing” means you are not currently working (on maternity or sick leave)
- You will need to know that “Inactive “ means that you have not been licensed for over a year
- If you have participated in payroll deduction at your work, you must still complete the renewal form
- You will go to www.anblpn.ca under the registration tab and select LOGIN
- You will login with your email and your new password that you created (if you did not do this already click the “forgot password” to get a link sent to you to reset)
- On the home page you will select your renewal tab (Active or non-practicing)
- You will need to update your profile first (address, email, phone#, employer)
- You will enter your hours for each year worked
- Then click NEXT
- Then read and select your declarations and submit your registration renewal.
- You will see an invoice on your main page. When you pay your invoice – you will then see your new license on your home page.
IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING ONLINE SELECT CHEQUE AND SEND YOUR PAYMENT TO THE ANBLPN OFFICE. Your renewal will be processed once payment is received at the office. (ANBLPN, 384 Smythe Street, Fredericton, NB, E3B 3E4)
NEW THIS YEAR! You can apply online for Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) for your next years (2021-2022) registration. This means that you can have payments taken from your account. This is a convenient way if you do not have payroll deduction with your employer. Find the link on the left of your account home page.