Health Care Provider Influenza Vaccination Survey
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH) is reaching out to local health care providers who provide outpatient care (outside of the hospital) in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, to better understand their capacity to provide the seasonal influenza vaccine this fall, and how this may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We know that this year has been different and difficult for many. The delivery of influenza vaccination represents yet another challenge. Your responses will help inform HPEPH's fall influenza vaccination planning.
Please note the following:
- The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
- Your participation in the survey is voluntary.
- Your decision about whether or not to participate will not affect any programs or services you may be receiving from HPEPH.
- Your responses will remain confidential and will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Your responses will be stored in a secure database accessed only by authorized staff from HPEPH.
- If you have problems connecting to the survey, would like the survey in an alternate format, or have any other questions, please contact Alisha Hanes, Program Manager, Vaccine Preventable Diseases, at AHanes@hpeph.ca.
Please complete the survey by end of day September 23, 2020.
To access the survey, please visit https://chkmkt.com/InfluenzaSurveyHPEPH