Virtual General Council, January 12-14
As announced by email on December 11, elections to the following positions will be held at the General Council on January 12-14, 2021:
- one position on the Provincial Council for the Côte-Nord
- one replacement for a Provincial Council position for Mauricie-et-Centre-du-Québec
- one replacement for a Provincial Council position for Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- one replacement for a Provincial Council position for Montérégie-Centre
- four positions on the committee for a reserve fund
- one position on the provincial feminist action committee
Election notices, election procedures and candidacy forms are available in the members-only section of the website under Outils/Instances/Conseil général/Documents CG virtuel 12 au 14 janvier 2021.
Interested persons have until noon on December 22 to submit their candidacy.
As usual, delegates’ registration will take place through GEMS. The deadline for registration is January 6, 2021. Please note that no registration will be accepted after that date.