A series of Zoom sessions are planned to explain how to use some features of zoom, and to let people have practice. The scheduled events so far are:
• Thursday, July 30 - 7 pm Eastern Time
• Saturday, August 1 - 11 am Eastern Time
• Wednesday, August 5 - 2 pm Eastern Time
People planning to attend events by telephone may want to contact TechHelp@Quaker.ca for individual support for the set up. In addition, there will be a Zoom session specifically for those using the telephone, so that they will have time to practice and experience using Zoom to gather with Friends.
• Tuesday, August 4 - 2pm Eastern Time
Two Discord trainings will be held over Zoom on
• Tuesday, August 4 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time
• Friday, August 7 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time
During these training sessions, we will help Friends to create a Discord account, and explain how the CYM2020 Discord server is set up and how to use it.
Information for how to access these sessions will be available on Quaker.ca soon.