SEEKING CLINICIAN TO JOIN OUR RELATIONSHIP CENTRE
Couple and Family Therapy Montreal is seeking a proficiently bilingual licensed psychotherapist (CFT, social worker, psychologist, etc.) to join our small but expanding team of relationship specialists. We serve a dynamic, primarily English-speaking clientele, but our French-speaking client base is growing.
We specialize in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples.
- Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples
- Member of a professional order
- Psychotherapy license
- Ability to work in English and French
- Availability to see clients in our offices at least two evenings (from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) per week and Saturdays, for a minimum total of three, four hour blocks of time.
This position is ideal for the clinician who would like to focus on clinical work rather than on marketing, administration, and the business side of a therapy practice. Since we do all that for you, compensation is based on a percentage of the session fee.
- Client referrals
- Furnished office space (all clients to be seen in our space)
- Administrative and operational support
- Materials, including consent forms, assessment and treatment forms, termination reports, etc.
- Peer consultation as needed
Our offices are centrally located in Plateau Mont-Royal, across the street from the Laurier Metro.